Affordable in-town living at Ten29 West
Residents of Ten29 West support the transformative growth of the booming West Midtown neighborhood in this beautiful new townhome development. Poised for growth, this pocket of West Midtown boasts perfect proximity to all of the great dining, shopping and entertainment that Midtown and Downtown Atlanta have to offer.
The surrounding area is in the midst of a transformative revitalization. Just minutes from the new 280-acre Westside Park at Bellwood Quarry, the neighborhood is attracting homeowner’s who want quick access to Downtown and Midtown Atlanta along with walkability to businesses and entertainment options near their home. Views of the Atlanta skyline and close proximity to MARTA’s Bankhead rail station connect the community to the cultural heartbeat of the city while offering ample opportunity for the community to articulate and evolve a distinct vibe of its own. Nearby points of interest include:
- The next phase of development of Atlanta’s prized BeltLine walking path, network of parks and displays of eclectic, local artwork
- Walkability to MARTA’s east-west transit route with connectivity to Sandy Springs, Doraville and Atlanta’s international airport
- Quick travel to Downtown Atlanta and its many, anticipated events and activities hosted at the Mercedes-Benz Stadium, State Farm Arena, College Football Hall of Fame, and the World of Coca-Cola
- Locally owned boutiques and farm fresh restaurants serving diverse cuisines in nearby West Midtown
The enclosed community of 61 townhomes is arranged in short rows of homes with central courtyards and lighted walking paths. Brick exteriors and lush landscaping add affordable curb appeal. Complementing the industrial nature of the neighboring area, Ten29 West strays from traditional townhome design for a modern aesthetic that sets this community apart from others in development.
Ten29 West boasts a unique, three-story townhome home design of approximately 2,294 square feet that offers flexibility for families and first-time homebuyers. Here, every home has its own private, two-car garage at street level. Rooftop terraces offer extremely desirable outdoor living space perfect for entertaining or quiet evenings outside.
- Private two-car garages
- 3 bedrooms, each with their own en-suite bathroom
- 3.5 bathrooms for convenient access on all three levels
- Bright, modern living space
- Striking rooftop outdoor living area
- 10’ main floor ceilings
- Vast windows
- Laundry on the same level as master bedroom