Residents of our homes near Marietta Square are in for a real treat this October as the city of Marietta transforms into Scary-etta thanks to a monster mash line-up of events.
- Ghosts of Marietta: We guarantee you’ll be seeing ghosts on the lantern-led tour featuring the stories of those who never quite left the beautiful city. Tours are held on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturday beginning at 7:30 p.m. Tickets are $12 for children ages 12 and under and $17 for adults.
- Historic Marietta Trolley Company: If you’d rather take a ride on a runaway train, climb aboard the Scary-etta trolley. This 90 minute tour filled with stories from the dearly departed will be sure to give you goose bumps! Trolley rides are available on Fridays and Saturdays, and tickets are $14 for children ages 12 and under and $27 for adults.
- Haunted Pub Crawl: This event is the last of Marietta’s spooky offerings, and it will include stops at three bars along the Square. For $17, you can join the tour and enjoy specials and discounts at each participating bar.
- Scarecrows at Glover Park: Be sure to check out these whimsical creations from local schools, businesses and organizations all month long.
- Harvest Square Festival: Find out the winner of this year’s scarecrow contest, browse handmade and homemade items, play carnival games, participate in a kids and pet costume contest and more on Saturday, October 19.
- Marietta Zombie Walk: Join the un-dead for a not-so-lively walk to benefit MUST Ministries beginning at 5 p.m. on Saturday, October 19.
With so many events taking place right on or near the Square during October and all year long, there is always something for our Marietta new home residents at Manget to do within walking distance of their community. If you’re not yet a resident of Manget, we invite you to stop by today for a tour of our cottage and elite homes priced from the high $200,000s, as well as the community’s English-style parks and gardens. To learn more, please call Susann Bouchillon at 404-545-3017. Photo Credit: City of Marietta