When it comes to a new homes agent, you want someone who shows more than just a passion for the homes they are selling, but also a passion for their entire lifestyle. For lucky buyers of our new homes in East Cobb, they get just that when working with this month’s featured agent, Charles Stroupe.
- Why did you choose a career in real estate? I started a real estate marketing company in the 1990s, which I later sold. I’ve always enjoyed helping and working with people, so it was a natural progression for me to transition into real estate.
- What made you choose to work for Brock Built? I wanted to join Brock Built because I really like the style of home they build, and they have such an outstanding reputation in the industry.
- Give us a brief description of the communities you are currently working in. I have two communities of East Cobb homes in the Lassiter School District, Idlewilde and Lynden Manor. Both communities are currently selling their final homes with spacious four to five bedroom floor plans and features such as basements, bonus rooms and third floor walk-up attics.
- Why is do you think buyers love the location of these communities? These two communities provide access to highly sought after schools, and are convenient to shopping, dining and parks.
- What has been your most rewarding moment as an agent? The thanks I get from buyers for helping them through the process of one of the most important purchases of their lives.
- What advice would you give today’s home buyer? Rates are still affordable, inventories are low and prices are going up, so now is still a great time to buy.
- What do you like to do outside of real estate? I love listening to live music/attending concerts, fine dining, traveling, competing in triathlons/Ironman competitions, hiking, cycling and running.
Be sure to come say hi to Charles and see the gorgeous Cobb County homes for sale at Idlewilde and Lynden Manor before they are gone! To learn more or to schedule an appointment, give him a call at 404-786-8345.