From pro sports to peaches, Atlantans have many reasons to be proud of their city. Now the word is out and people from all over the country are relocating to the largest city in the southeast.
Penske Truck Rental named Atlanta the No. 1 moving destination last year, based on an analysis of the company’s one-way truck rentals and one-way moving reservations.
The news comes as no surprise to the city’s residents. In the last two decades Atlanta has welcomed the SkyView Ferris wheel, won national championships in pro sports and opened world-class attractions like the Georgia Aquarium. Businesses appreciate the quality of life offered to employees, and the rebounding economy has helped attract new companies.
Buyers new to the city are looking for quality homes, and Atlanta home builder Brock Built has several great communities perfect for new residents.
Here are five great Brock Built communities:
- Enclave at Laura Creek. Craftsman style homes in this Cobb County community is surrounded by shopping, dining and entertainment.
- Parkview II. Enjoy all that Midtown has to offer while still living in a quiet community that offers homeowners privacy and convenience.
- Mangêt. Discover why Money Magazine named Marietta one of the “Top 25 Places to Retire in America.” Residents of Mangêt love being a short walk from the shops and restaurants located at the historic Marietta Square.
- Oakhurst. The Woodstock community offers a relaxing atmosphere for buyers looking to get away from the city. Amenities include a pool, walking trails and gardens.
- The Commons. Residents love the open floor plans, two-car garages and hardwood floors in this gated community in Fulton County. The World of Coca-Cola, the Georgia Dome and other attractions are all minutes from the front door.
New homeowners love Brock Built homes because of the company’s attention to detail and commitment to customer satisfaction. The Atlanta home builder uses only quality materials to construct affordable, energy efficient homes that look great and families love. For more information about Brock Built’s communities call 404-472-5707.